This is a replacement stylus to suit the Ortofon Concorde Scratch Pink Cartridge.
As implied by the name, the Scratch is intended especially for the disciplines of scratch and back-cueing.
It is made of a fluorescent neon-red material making it luminous in ultraviolet light. For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the Scratch is up to the task. Featuring a reinforced rubber suspension, DJs need not worry about compromising sound quality and stylus life when working with higher tracking forces. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the Scratch is great for any style, providing energetic, in-your-face sound.
Very high output! Maximum scratch performance guaranteed!
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 7 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-15.000 Hz +3/-2 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 6 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: 18 µm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0,6 mg
- Tracking force range: 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 4,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Neon red / Neon red
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Scratch
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.