This is a replacement elliptical stylus tip for Concorde Gold Cartridges.
Designed to commemorate the release of the limited edition Technics SL-1200LTD and SL-1200GLD, the Concorde Gold was made to compliment the attractive stylings of these limited edition turntables and to provide the best possible sound quality available in a DJ cartridge. Compatible to a very wide range of turntables. Using the cartridge for the first time feels like striking gold. It is indeed the flagship product with its gold plating and special Pro E diamond. The Gold enjoys an excellent reputation for its amazing sound quality.
Available only with an elliptical stylus, the Concorde Gold is for DJs who will settle for nothing but the very best!
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz ± 2 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 7 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Special elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 13/25 µm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0,5 mg
- Tracking force range: 2,0-5,0 g (20-50 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Gold/Gold
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Gold
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.