A white label 10" single pressed at Pallas on only 150 numbered copies as a special little single from WVR BVBY's 2018 self titled Album.
Think jazz, soul, prog, experimental & your getting close
Emerging from several Melbourne showcases in 2017, Including Melbourne International Jazz Festival, Strawberry Fields Festival and PBS & The Foreign Brothers’ ‘MOMENTUM’. Local Intergalactic Jazz outfit, WVR BVBY, have entered 2018 with an exclusive 10” white label record that includes 2 songs from their upcoming album due first half of the year.
* Recorded in our own studio, one take straight to tape
* Mixed by one of Australia’s top engineers, Andy Stewart (Gotye, Paul Kelly)
* Mastered by Dubplate & Mastering, Berlin.
* Pressed at Pallas, Germany.
released January 17, 2018
1. And Another Thing (written by Joseph Orton)
2. What Is It Good For? (written by Carl Lindeberg)
Bass - Carl Lindeberg
Guitar - Joseph Orton
Rhodes - Phoebe Elseworth
Drums - Nelson Piccin
Trombone - Nathaniel Samtez
Tenor Saxaphone - Jon Dinapoli