The Concorde DJ is considered the jack-of-all-trades, boasting accurate sound reproduction and excellent groove handling.
The DJ is great for any style of music. It has a spherical stylus and an extremely balanced cantilever that provides outstanding rigidity. Not only does the cartridge have a most sufficient tracking ability, it also provides the DJs with the most needed stringency and very low record wear.
All in all the new DJ MkII boasts improved tracking, alongside accurate sound reproduction and an excellent groove handling.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended - 4 g
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - DJ
- Additional, replacement finger lifts are now available as an additional purchase
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.